Booking Starts : 21/May/2018
Booking Ends : 31/Mar/2019
Opening Hours :
The Castle is open all year round from 10am, every day except Christmas Day. Closing times vary by date or event.
Postcode : CV34 4QU
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchair accessible
- Rail Station : Warwick Station
- Car Park : Stables Car Park
- In Congestion Zone : no
Welcome to Britain's Ultimate Castle, where you'll be surrounded by jaw-dropping history, magic, myth and adventure!
• Epic adventures for all the family
• Stunning scenery, inside and out
• Shows, battles and live entertainment
• 21st Century food, drink and facilities
Experience a totally electrifying visit to Britain’s Ultimate Castle. You’ll be immersed in over 1000 years of jaw-dropping history, where ancient myths and spellbinding tales will set your imagination alight. Meet history face to face and be prepared to participate in Castle life, from battles and gore, to romance and chivalry.
Explore the 60 acres of landscaped grounds and gardens, which include the beautiful Peacock Garden and Conservatory, the Victorian Rose Garden and Pageant Field. Throughout the year there is a fantastic programme of events including birds of prey, jousting and the world’s largest trebuchet in action.
• The East Front – Marvel at the Castle’s mighty defensive towers and ramparts including the gatehouse portcullis
• The Great Hall and State Rooms – Fully restored to their 17th Century elegance and home to the Castle’s most prized artefacts
• Secrets and Scandals – Experience life, upstairs and downstairs, in a Victorian household
• The Mound – Explore the trial to the top of the oldest part of the Castle with splendid views of the Castle and grounds
• Kingmaker – Experience the sights and smells of 15th Century battle
• Grounds and Gardens – Relax in stunning ‘Capability’ Brown landscaped gardens on the banks of the River Avon
• The Trebuchet – Experience the Warwick Castle Trebuchet, the World’s largest mediaeval siege machine
• The Castle Dungeon – We invite you to delve into the most blood curdling parts of Warwick Castle’s history
• The Towers and Ramparts – Climb to the top of Guy’s and Caesar’s towers on the rampart trail
• Dining Options – Fantastic dining options are available at the Castle
Age Restrictions :
Children are 3-11 years. Kids under 3 go FREE.
Pick Up Point :
Clients must take their vouchers to the main entrance. Please note: Entrance to the Castle Dungeon is not included in this ticket.
Important info :
Clients must take their vouchers to the main entrance. Please note: Entrance to the Castle Dungeon and Dragon Tower is not included in this ticket. Audio guides are not included but can be pre-purchased for an additional prices. Audio guides are available in Chinese, Italian, Brazilian, Portuguese, English, French, German, Spanish and Japanese.
Disabled Access: Warwick Castle was built as a medieval fortress and as such has a number of steps, narrow passageways and low doorways which can present a challenge to guests with reduced mobility. All shows take place outside and are fully accessible. The last four rooms of the Castle Dungeon attraction are fully accessible and available free of charge to wheelchair users and one carer, The Castle Dungeon is dark with spiral stairs so may be unsuitable for some guests with reduced mobility or certain medical conditions. The Great Hall, State Rooms, Chapel and Warwick’s Royal Weekend Party have 10 steps to the entrance, guests who are able to ascend these steps can use the wheelchair provided located at the top of the steps.